2013 San Francisco Silver Eagle - MS69 Grade
• Due to unprecedented demand the West Point Mint was forced to outsource production of 2013 Silver Eagles to the San Francisco Mint
• San Francisco Eagles are 100 times rarer than those minted at West Point. The U.S. Mint does not sell these coins direct to the general public - they are only available through authorized distributors
• Because neither the San Francisco or West Point coins have a mint mark, the only way to guarantee San Francisco provenance is through professional certification
• To that end, these coins were shipped direct from the U.S. Mint in unopened boxes stamped “San Francisco” to ANACS, America’s oldest coin grading service
• Each coin is guaranteed to be from the San Francisco Mint and has been professionally sealed and certified in near-flawless MS69 condition by ANACS
• Every Silver Eagle contains one full ounce of .999 fine investment grade silver bullion.
• Act now - collector demand for these coins is already huge. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure this year’s most elite and storied American coin!
|FREE SHIPPING on all orders all the time|