2013 PR70 & MS70 Silver Eagle Set - West Point 25th Anniversary
Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the West Point mint gaining official mint status with the very coins the West Point mint is known for - the Silver Eagle. This set includes a 2013 PR70 DCAM and MS70 Silver Eagles. Demand for 2013 Silver Eagles has been particularly hot and the Inaugural Strike specimens are no exception.
• Each Eagle contains one full ounce of .999 investment grade silver bullion
• Certified in flawless PR70 and MS70 condition by ANACS. PR70 & MS70 is the highest grade a coin can achieve and means the coin is “perfect”
• Important “Inaugural Strike” designation from the very first day of release
• Strictly limited edition of just 187 sets - available exclusively from the American Historic Society.
• Each coin is individually numbered to ensure its place within the edition
• Proof coins are the highest quality made by the U.S. Government and are not issued for circulation
• 1997 PR70 Silver Eagles are now selling for $488; 2000 PR70 Silver Eagles now fetch $525!
• Includes FREE Hardwood Display Case with a glass front - a $30 value!
|FREE SHIPPING on all orders all the time|