2013 Silver Eagle Dollar - MS70 Grade
• Each Silver Eagle contains one full ounce of .999 investment grade silver bullion, making these beautiful coins America’s largest and heaviest silver dollar.
• These “Inaugural Strike” specimens are exclusive to the American Historic Society and are guaranteed to be from the first day of release at the Mint. They will be professionally sealed and certified in perfect MS70 condition by ANACS, America’s oldest coin grading company.
• Collectors prefer these highest-grade MS70 specimens as they tend to appreciate more in value. The 1996 MS70 Eagle now sells for $5,000 and even the more recent 2004 MS70 Eagle is now fetching $500!
• Our price for the new 2013 MS70 Eagles is just $99.95–the best deal on the net! It includes free shipping, a free red oak display box (a $15 value) and our 30-day money back guarantee of satisfaction. We even pay return postage if you don’t wish to keep your coin.
• These perfect high-grade specimens set the standard for American-made coinage. Featuring a rendition of A.A. Weinman’s famous “Walking Liberty” figure, the Silver Eagle’s breathtakingly beautiful design is a tribute to American spirit and freedom.
• Please note that you cannot buy these coins directly from the Mint - millions will be scrambling for the new 2013 Silver Eagles so be sure to order yours now. With free shipping and our generous return policy, you simply can’t lose!
|FREE SHIPPING on all orders all the time|